The Australian Technology Network (ATN) is pleased to announce a minimum of 10 scholarships for eligible applicants to undertake PhD research at one of the five ATN universities in Australia.
These scholarships are available for the citizens of Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay.
Nice offer to get get fund for PhD study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
The University of South Australia is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institute. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
• Course Level: PhD
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
• Scholarship Award: Up to AUD 30,000
• Number of Scholarships: Ten
• Nationality: International
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia
• Eligible Countries: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay.
• Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a citizen of one of the following countries: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay, and.
2. Meet Unisia’s standard PhD entry and admission requirements.
3. Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
4. Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and.
5. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship, applicants must take part in a PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit an academic mark sheet or transcript, University grading scale, University diploma supplement, and parchment/academic credential as evidence of conferral or completion date of your degree.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants are advised to check the entry requirements of the study program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of South Australia will provide all the following benefits:
- Full research tuition fees scholarship for 3 years with possible extension to 3.5 years
- Stipend valued at a minimum of AUD 30,000 pa for 3 years with possible extension to 3.5 years
- Contribution to removal costs to Australia
- Health insurance