If you are an international student and want to study in the UK, then apply for Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at the University of Southampton.
The educational award is open for those students who want to start their undergraduate degree programme at the university for the academic year 2022/2023.
Nice opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southampton is a reputed research-intensive university situated in the city of Southampton. It has five campuses in Southampton, one in Winchester and another in Malaysia.
Why study at the University of Southampton? The university has several globally recognized courses designed to enable students to develop critical thinking and independent learning skills that are essential for leading a successful career in the future.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Southampton
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Number of scholarships
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Arts and Humanities,
- Engineering and Physical Sciences, Environmental and Life Sciences, and Social Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: Please meet the criteria to see whether you are ideal for this application or not:
- be classed as an international student
- be paying your fees yourself
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Southampton
- be studying on an eligible course
- meet the academic requirements
- pay any required deposit by the date shown on your offer letter
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, all the candidates must have to take admission in one of the following programs Arts and Humanities, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Environmental and Life Sciences, and Social Sciences
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following documents such as CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification, and two references.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: All the non-native English users are required to have already reached a satisfactory standard in an approved test in English, such as the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English grade C or above, IELTS grade 6.5.
The total value of the grant is £3,000 that will be offered to all highest achieving applicants to support them with educational expenses