The University of Melbourne is inviting candidates to become a part of the Ohman Sutton Veterinary Science international awards for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational programme is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolling in the study of Veterinary Science at Queen’s College.
Good offer to get fund for study with the University of Melbourne in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1887, Queen’s College is a residential college affiliated with the University of Melbourne providing accommodation to more than 300 students. Queen’s gives you space, support, and community to excel in your studies and develop as a person.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? Melbourne prepares students to make an impact, offering education that stimulates, cultivates meaningful careers and skills to make a deeper contribution to society.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Melbourne
- Department: Queen’s College
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Awards: 20% fee remission
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Australian and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree in Veterinary Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates for an undergraduate program and have an undergraduate degree for graduate programs at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the award, applicants need to enrol in the Undergraduate and Graduate program at Queen’s College. No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Depending on the course, you may also have to provide an academic transcript, CV, evidence of English language proficiency. A research proposal, folio of creative works, GRE or GMAT test result or writing sample required for a research degree. Note: Must include an official translation if any documents are written in a language other than English.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary according to the program. You can check here –Undergraduate and Graduate.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should be able to show proficiency in English and have an internationally recognized test such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. to study in Australia. Check full English language requirements here.
This program gives 20% of annual residency fees at Queen’s College to either an undergraduate or graduate veterinary science student. It can continue for more than 1 year.