The Center for Advanced Photovoltaics and Thin-Film Energy Devices (CAPE) at the University of Southern Denmark is inviting applicants for the International PhD Positions in Advanced thin films for scalable energy conversion and storage devices. Applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
International and domestic students can apply for this position. The applicants must have a previous master’s degree in fields like electrical engineering, material science, physics, chemistry, and similar and relevant experience. The appointed candidate can expect employment for a maximum of 3 years of up to 3.378 Euro.
Nice offer to study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Denmark is a Danish university. It was established in 1966 and is driven by an ambition to promote those talents and research achievements that develop society. The university holds a noble mindset and purpose for which it is recognized globally and ranks 261st in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Southern Denmark? The University of Southern Denmark offers programs that are well structured, including training of both research and teaching. The university is welcoming and has the aim to develop talents that encourage unique, innovative solutions for the benefit of a sustainable world and contributes to breaking down barriers and shaping a sustainable future.
Application Deadline: Students can send their applications until 31st March, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 3.378 Euro
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Danish and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the PhD in Advanced thin films for scalable energy conversion and storage devices at the University of Southern Denmark.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience with thin film fabrication and characterization, organic, hybrid and/or metal oxide semiconductors and thin films, Roll-to-Roll coating technology, and devices for energy conversion and storage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit an application by filling this application form. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Completed TEK PhD application form for 5+3 applicants
- A motivation letter stating specific interest, motivation and qualifications for the project in question (max. 2 pages)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma and transcripts of exams
- Completed TEK PhD form for calculation grade point average
- An official document describing the grading scheme of the awarding universities (if not Danish)
- Three names and emails of researchers
- Reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have previous master’s degree in a field relevant such as electrical engineering, material science, physics, chemistry and similar.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have a very good capability of communicating scientific results in English, both orally and in writing.
The University of Southern Denmark will provide the selected candidates a salary of approximately 3.378 EURO per month for up to 3 years of employment.