Empower yourself with practical skills and learning by applying for the ARC DECRA Stipend International Scholarships funded by the University of Southern Queensland in Australia. The programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The programme support students who want to undertake research and work on the development of an airbreathing RDE test engine.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Queensland is ranked as Australia’s number one institution for graduate starting salary and student experience. USQ is committed to developing research solutions that deliver a global impact.
Why at the University of Southern Queensland? At USQ, applicants will have the complete support of the teachers and faculties in creating a bright future and making the big thing happen. The university offers top-notch on-campus and online study programs for students of all study levels.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or Second Class Honours (Division A) at an Australian University or equivalent in materials engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronic engineering, computer engineering.
- Have a Master’s degree at an Australian University or equivalent (containing a signi?cant research component) with a GPA of at least 5.5 on a 7-point scale.
- Must be eligible to be enrolled full-time on-campus in the PhD program at USQ.
- Not be a sponsored student receiving similar funding from their Government, or other organizations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, you must have to take admission in a research degree coursework at the University of Southern Queensland. If you are interested in pursuing this PhD topic, please send your resume/CV to Dr. Fabian Zander.
- Supporting Documents: Please ensure you have digital copies of the: a) Curriculum vitae; b) Preliminary Research Thesis Topic Proposal (DOC 48KB); c) Education qualifications (testamur and academic transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate awards); d) List of any research presentations and/or publications; c) Documentation confirming citizenship.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be assessed on academic merit, previous research outputs, and research experience. In addition to this, they will be selected on the basis research track record of the proposed supervisory team and the quality of the research proposal.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of Southern Queensland will provide the following benefits:
- Tuition fees for a period of 6 semesters, full-time equivalent, paid by the USQ.
- Stipend (living allowance), valued at $30,000 per annum, tax-free.
- The maximum period of the award is three years. Periods of study already undertaken towards the program will be deducted from the period of tenure.