The University of Southern Queensland is providing the PhD Scholarships in Baccalaureate Soil-Contracting Diagnosis and Modelling. These opportunities are designed to provide financial aid for international students who are planning to do PhD degree in these fields in Australia.
The programme is established to diagnose soil constraints that integrates biophysical crop and soil modelling with statistical and artificial intelligence approaches of public domain and agricultural data levers.
Outstanding funding opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, the University of Southern Queensland is a medium-sized, regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, with three university campuses at Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich. It has an administrative staff of a total of 1573 and a total of 27,563 students.
Why study at the University of Southern Queensland? They provides training courses in law, medicine, engineering, science, business, education, and arts. It has three research institutes and seven research centres focused on a broad variety of industries, agriculture, science, the environment, and technology.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Southern Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30 000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD Degree Programme in analysis, soil constraint diagnosis, and modelling at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a certificate deemed equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree with First Class Honours by USQ, or at a higher level.
- Must not hold a degree deemed to be equivalent to a PhD by the USQ.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to be enrolled applicants must take admission at the University after that they must scan and forward the documents to [email protected] as a single PDF attachment.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit the following documents: CV, Preliminary Research Thesis Topic Proposal (DOC 48KB), Academic transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate awards, List of any research presentations and/or publications, Documentation confirming citizenship, A two-page summary of research interests and experiences.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the programme applicants must meet the entry requirements at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should be confident, possess excellent communication skills, and must meet the English Language Proficiency requirements.
The University of Southern Queensland will provide a Stipend of AUD $30 000 per annum for a maximum of three years to the deserving candidates.