Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, the University of Stirling is offering the Postgraduate Taiwan funding for the session 2020/21.
This bursary is available for Taiwan students who are going to enrol in the postgraduate taught programme at the university.
Founded by royal charter in 1967, the University of Stirling is a public and plate glass university which is located in Stirling, Scotland. The university is a comprehensive community that includes 14,000 students and over 1,500 members of staff.
Why study at the University of Stirling? While studying at this university, the participant has an excellent student experience and the best educational facilities. It helps society to tackle many challenges through its advanced education and research.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Taiwan
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Taiwan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree programme in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Candidates must be citizens of Kenya or living in Taiwan at the point of application
- This scholarship is only available to students studying full time at the university’s Stirling campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get this opportunity, all you need is to enrol in an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2020 or January 2021 before the deadline. No need to send a separate application. You will automatically be awarded this application.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study a postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of £4,000 to study a postgraduate course at the University of Stirling.