Deakin University is currently inviting students from across the world to participate in its Global Health Leaders Scholarship. This amazing scholarship package is available within Deakin University’s Faculty of Health.
Through this scheme, all eligible candidates can get 20% of the total indicative tuition fee throughout their chosen course. Applications are open for the academic year 2020-21.
This support will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is a great place to study where students can take advantage of high-quality teaching and diverse learning resources. It was started in 1974 and named in the honor of the second Prime Minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin.
Is Deakin University a great choice for students? Deakin University emphasizes on experience-based learning. It is Australia’s first university to start the system of distance education. The university has been recognized many times for its research, teaching, innovation, and inclusiveness. Due to its high-quality teaching and modern facilities, the university successfully attracts each year thousands of promising students from different parts of the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 20% of the total indicative tuition
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International are welcome to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This award will be provided for the following courses:
- H757 Master of Public Health
- H756 Master of Health and Human Services Management
- H704 Master of Health Economics
- H759 Master of Health Promotion
- H748 Master of Nutrition and Population Health
- Eligibility Criteria: Please take a look at the eligibility requirements given below:
- Candidates must be international students
- Entrants must be prospective international students enrolling in any of the courses given above
- Applicants should have met the English and academic requirements for entry to their selected course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Entrants who are applying for one of the courses given above or have successfully received an offer to study in one of these programmes will automatically be considered for this funding scheme. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must send the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree to take admission to a master programme.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must provide evidence of their English language skills through achieving one of the following:
- completed an English language test such as IELTS, Pearson, TOEFL or Cambridge
- completed some types of university (tertiary) or high-school (secondary) studies
- completed the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or another type of qualification taught in English
- Lived and worked in an English speaking country for at least five years.
The sponsorship will provide 20% of the total indicative tuition fee for the normal duration of the course as an award.