The University of Strasbourg is currently accepting applications for the Master’s Scholarship Mobil’ITI IRMIA++ for the academic session 2023-2024.
This funding programme is open to international students who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree in France. The support is valid for one academic year (10 months), and renewable under conditions for a maximum period of 6 months.
Wonderful chance for international students to study in France.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strasbourg is a world-class institution of higher education and research, with a long and proud history of academic excellence, innovation, and international collaboration. It is a truly global university, with a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, and sustainability, and is an ideal destination for students and scholars seeking a high-quality education and a dynamic research environment.
Why study at the University of Strasbourg? Studying at the University of Strasbourg provides students with an exceptional academic experience, opportunities to engage in research and innovation, and access to a range of cultural and social activities.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications submitted any later than 30th April, 2023 shall not be considered.
- University or Organization: University of Strasbourg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 860€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: All
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia , Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkish, United United, Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master 1 and Master 2 for students in Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics. The grants are available to Master 1 or Master 2 students who are also registering for the IRMIA++ University Diploma.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have Indonesian nationality.
- The applicants must be of age 30 years.
- The applicants must have a minimum S1 certificate (Bachelor).
- The applicants must have a GPA and a strong motivation to continue their studies in France.
- The applicants must be admitted to a French higher education institution for the 2023/2024 academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via their respective university’s online portal. Students interested to apply for this scholarship must register online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- The completed and signed scholarship application form (download link given in the form),
- a CV, which must mention the e-candidate or Campus France registration number. Scholarship application files that do not mention the e-candidate or Campus France number will not be examined.
- The last diploma obtained and the transcripts of marks for the last two years,
- A letter of motivation describing the professional project of the candidate and his integration at the University of Strasbourg.
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry and academic requirements of the course at the University of Strasbourg.
- Language Requirement: Students must be fluent in English and French (DU IRMIA++ courses will be held in English).
The selected candidates can expect to be awarded the following benefits by the University of Strasbourg:
Contribution to travel and installation costs (excluding students who have completed the current year in a higher education establishment in Strasbourg):
Students from the Grand Est and Upper Rhine Academic Region: €500 installation
Students coming from a country < 4,000 km (France included): €1,000 for travel (on receipt) + €500 for settling in
Students coming from a country > 4,000 km: €2,000 travel (on receipt) + €500 installation
- Participation in registration fees: Reimbursement of actual costs (Master and DU + CVEC + Language course registration fees if applicable)
- Participation in living expenses: €600 per month for 10 months (i.e. €6,000)