The University of Surrey is happy to announce the Fully-funded PhD Studentship for the session 2020/21. This golden funding opportunity is available to outstanding UK/EU students.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide full tuition fee for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree for three years at the University of Surrey.
The University of Surrey is a comprehensive community of creative and passionate people. It is a research-intensive higher education institution educating students since 1966. It is situated in a unique and beautiful location of Guildford, England.
Why study at the University of Surrey? The University has a quite good reputation for its teaching excellence. It offers a good range of courses for both local and overseas applicants and allows them to change the world through their studies.
Application Deadline: August 7, 2020
- University: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Advancing knowledge of Autism in rare genetic syndromes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have at least a high 2.1 bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a related field, or on track to be awarded such a degree before 1 October 2020
- Candidates should have at least a high 2.1 grade in a research-based dissertation conducted as part of an undergraduate degree, or equivalent research experience (e.g. through volunteering with a research team)
- A strong interest in research and a high level of motivation to develop research ideas
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Some knowledge of statistics and a willingness to learn more advanced methods
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport and two academic reference letters must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will be required to have an IELTS Academic of 6.5 or above (or equivalent), with no sub-test score below 6.
The University of Surrey will provide full UK/EU tuition fee plus stipend at £15,285 p.a. (2020/2021).