With the aiming of encouraging and support students, the University of Surrey is providing O‡Neill-Brard funding for UK/EU students. The programme is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
This scholarship is up to £9,000 and will be granted on a competitive basis to students starting an undergraduate degree in Economics in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS) at the University of Surrey.
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is a varied community of passionate and creative people. As a research-intensive higher education institution, it has been educating students since 1966. It is located in Guildford, England, in a unique and lovely site.
Why study at the University of Surrey? The University has a well-deserved reputation for academic brilliance. It supports a wide range of programmes for local and international students, empowering them to improve the world via their education.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS)
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: £9,000 over up to three years
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Physics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply the applicant from the UK/EU who are in their first year studying one of the below programmes:
- Economics BSc (L100)
- Business Economics BSc (LN11)
- Economics and Finance BSc (L111)
- Economics and Mathematics BSc (3T0U)
- Politics and Economics BSc (LL12)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers must download the application form and complete it for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The programme will provide £9,000 over up to three years (£3,000 per year, excluding Professional Placement Year).