The University of Copenhagen is offering five fully-funded PhD Fellowships in Machine Learning and Information Retrieval for outstanding candidates.
This educational award is designed for talented and motivated domestic and international students who want to undertake a PhD degree program at the university.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s largest educational institution, with a global perspective and reach. It assists students with admissions, housing, and counselling, as well as hosting orientation programs with a variety of social events.
Why choose the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s largest educational institution, with a global outlook and reach. It assists students with admissions, housing, student counselling, and other issues, as well as providing orientation activities that include a variety of social events.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: DKK 6,243
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD fellowships in Machine Learning and Information Retrieval
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must have completed a degree programme, equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page) for applying for the specific PhD project.
- Curriculum vitae including information about your education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position .
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and transcript of records in the original language, including an authorized English translation if issued in another language than English or Danish. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor is accepted.
- Publication list (if possible).
- Reference letters (if available)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a starting salary DKK 6,243. Salary is DKK 221.34 per working hour (+ 12.5% holiday pay).(1 April 2021 level). The position is covered by the Protocol on Job Structure. Salary range starts at DKK 27,788.69 per month incl. PhD supplement (1 April 2021 level).