Applicants are invited to apply for the PhD International Studentships in Biodegradable Polymers offered by the University of Surrey. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide financial support for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree in the Department of Chemistry.
With wonderful awards, this scholarship seeks to assist students to gain an education at PhD level in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is a diverse community of enthusiastic and creative individuals. It has been educating students as a research-intensive higher education institution since 1966. It’s located in Guildford, England, in a stunning and one-of-a-kind setting.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey is the right choice for you because it provides an excellent environment for study as well as the resources you need to achieve your future goals. It will provide you with the tools and opportunities you need to succeed in your future career.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 20 May 2022.
- University: University of Surrey
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Biodegradable polymers: New directions in controlled radical ring-opening polymerisation
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a first-class or upper second class BSc or Master’s level degree (or international equivalent) in chemistry, biochemistry, or a closely related subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should include a copy of their CV with marks of completed academic degrees expressed as “x out of y”, i.e. “60%” or “12/20”. Applicants are encouraged to email Dr Peter Roth ([email protected]) first to discuss their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: For non-native English speakers: An average score of 6.5 with each individual category at least 6.0 in an Academic IELTS test not older than two years.
The studentship programme is for self-funded students. Funding for exceptional candidates may be available through doctoral college studentships.