Polish your skills and climb up the success ladder with the Harry Lownds Memorial Scholarship administrated by the University of Sussex.
The University of Sussex is particularly known for its Humanities and Social Sciences departments. It is a leading research institution and features highly in university league tables. It was the first of the new wave of UK universities and placed at number 1 globally in the QS World University Ranking.
Why at the University of Sussex? The university helps you explore different career choices, develop your skills, and gain valuable experience in the workplace. Here candidates can attend skills workshops, meet industry professionals and find part-time jobs in our careers database.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application you must have accepted an offer to study Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology MSc and be classified as ‘Home’ or ‘EU’ for fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being accepted to this studentship, aspirants are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. When you will be registered, you can the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a personal statement of 500 words that details the ways in which the scholarship would benefit you and support your academic development.
- Admission Requirements: At Sussex, usual entry requirements for students with international qualifications are the equivalent of at least an upper second-class or lower second-class undergraduate honors degree depending on the course you are applying for.
- Language Requirement: All teaching at Sussex is in English and seekers must have to meet English language requirements.
Benefits: The grantee will get the amount worth up to £3,000 as a maintenance award.