The University of Sydney is pleased to announce a fantastic programme called International Strategic Scholarship. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
Nice offer for international students to get educational support in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Australia. It is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the leading and reputable universities in the world.
Why at the University of Sydney? Here students will be encouraged to challenge accepted thinking and explore their own interests through independent study. They will gain transferable and research skills that help them adapt well and manage the different roles they may take on over their career.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research program in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a commencing or enrolled international student
- Have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application, candidates must complete this application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a detailed CV, including a publications list and highlights of research experiences/ projects, and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: The successful applicant will be awarded the Scholarship on the basis of academic merit, area of study and research proposal.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Sydney will provide $35,000 per annum. The scholarship assists with OSHC, tuition fees and living costs.