The University of Sydney is pleased to offer the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences International Undergraduate Commencing Scholarship in Australia.
A helpful option to get an undergraduate study in Australia with $6000 award for the costs of flights and other establishment costs.
User Review( vote)
The University of Sydney offers world-class teaching and research. With the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, the university offers more than 20 undergraduate degrees and over 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
Why at the University of Sydney? Choosing to study with USydney is an excellent decision. Whether you want to change career or up-skill, USaydey provides internships, work placements and many other ways to meet your study and career needs.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2019
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for an undergraduate degree at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be an international student
- Candidates must have an unconditional offer to study a full-time undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants must have an offer of admission into a full-time undergraduate course at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. After being a university student, applicants can apply for the grant through an online application system.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, certificates, proof of citizenship, proof of English language proficiency, and ATAR or equivalent for your preferred course.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have ATAR or equivalent (minimum of 48 credit points) in recognized secondary education qualification.
- Language Requirement: Before commencing course application, you will need to meet USydney’s English language proficiency requirements.
Benefits: The University of Sydney will provide $5000 award (for the costs of flights and other establishment costs) to assist international undergraduate students based on academic merit.