Highly motivated aspirants from all over the globe have a fantastic opportunity to apply for the Incoming Study Abroad International Travel Grant in Australia.
Funded by the University of Southern Queensland, the program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at USQ.
Nice opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Queensland offers courses in business, education, law, health, engineering, and the arts. It provides a digital learning platform for all courses and disciplines. It provides a wide range of qualifications for students.
Why at the University of Southern Queensland? The University offers both undergraduate and graduate programs. It identifies and communicates skills and experiences to future employers. It offers a diverse range of legal subjects with an emphasis on developing practical skills to prepare them for a career.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: AUD2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all over the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a commencing student in the Study Abroad program (fee-paying) at USQ in Semester 1 2020 OR Semester 2 2020, be studying on-campus, be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in the semester the Grant is awarded and be studying the Study Abroad (fee-paying) program at USQ.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are going to apply for this education award then you must have to take admission in the
undergraduate degree coursework at USQ through the online application system, or by email to stud[email protected] After taking affirmation, aspirants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You are requested to upload the personal statement, letter of motivation, transcript, and resume.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for an undergraduate (or your first) university degree at USQ, you must have a recognized previous academic qualification.
- Language Requirements: Seekers need to be reasonably fluent in the language for joining the training.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to AUD2000.