Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the International Scholarships program at the University of Tampa and support study in the USA.
The award is available for rewarding full-time students who demonstrate academic excellence and want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
The University of Tampa is a comprehensive, independent institution and offers financial support to students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1931, the University of Tampa is a private university located in Tampa, Florida. It offers 200 areas of study for students and serves more than 9,605 undergraduate and graduate students.
Why would you like to study at the University of Tampa? While attending the university, students enjoy a combination of academic excellence, personal attention, and real-world experience. UT provides on-campus housing to new undergraduate, new graduate, and continuing students.
Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through January 15.
- University: The University of Tampa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $6,000 – $12,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- High school applicants
- Students should have a 3.0 or higher unweighted, cumulative GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the University of Tampa. After that,
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of the following supporting documents:
- Official high school or secondary school transcript or GED results
- Completed guidance counselor recommendation form (see pages 7-8) (freshmen only)
- TOEFL examination score (if English is not your native language)
- Financial statement form for international students (see pages 9-10)
- Essay (freshmen only)
- Copy of biographical page of your passport (if available)
- International student clearance form (if currently studying in the U.S.)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Tampa will provide an award amount of range from $6,000 – $12,000 per year to the winning candidates for the undergraduate course.