“The physiology of flowering and seed production in serradellas; promising alternative pasture legumes for Southern Australia”
In collaboration with the CSIRO Agriculture and Food, the University of Tasmania is implementing the research funding for the dazzling applicants in Australia. The main object of the program is to support international students starting a PhD degree at the university.
It’s a beneficial offer to getting funding for a PhD in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tasmania was established in 1890. It is a public research university and ranked 305th university in the world. It is the fourth oldest university and offers various undergraduate and graduate programs.
Why at the University of Tasmania? At this university, students can enhance their skills in their chosen area of work. They provide various pathways for career advancement and professional development for the students.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania and CSIRO Agriculture and Food
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Up to $9, 194
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian, New Zealand and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International and Domestic (Australian and New Zealand) students are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates from a variety of disciplinary backgrounds are encouraged to apply and subjects included such as: Pasture science, Plant physiology, and Genetics and breeding
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible,
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong research and analytical skills.
- Candidates must be enrolled on a full-time basis in a research degree coursework
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, students are obliged to take admission in the PhD degree coursework. After that, you have to fill the expression of interest form
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal using the following structure:
- The aims and objectives of your research
- The importance of your research question to the field
- The research methodology you propose
- The expected outcomes
- The viability of completing the research in the given timeframe
- The academic supervisors available and evidence that adequate funding and facilities are available
- Copy of passport( for international students)
- Academic transcript of all the previous school attended
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to fulfil the requirements given below:
- Aspirants must have a bachelor Honors degree of at least second class upper standard with a Minimum Research Component
- A Masters of Research Degree with a Minimum Research Component
- A Masters Degree (Coursework) or Graduate Diploma with a Minimum Research Component
- Applicants must have relevant and substantial research experience in an appropriate sector
- Students have to accomplish the other admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The studentship will provide $27.596 living allowance for 3.5 years with $9,166 pa operational funds to support the PhD research project.