With the aiming of attracting highly qualified international students, the University of Technology Sydney is awarding International Research Scholarship in Australia.
The studentship is furnished for brilliant aspirants from all over the world to pursue a higher degree by research for the academic year 2020-2021.
This is the best offer to get a higher degree with tuition fee coverage for 3 years.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is one of the world’s leading university. It is a public research university and has rank 1st in Australia and 10th in the world. Its campus is located at the southern border of Sydney’s central business district.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS may help you to recruit the best talent in you and provide support throughout all stages of recruitment. They provide a tremendous opportunity for the candidates to build up their career in a research-related field.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020 and June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher degree research
- Award: Tuition fee(for 3 years)
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants are worthy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate or PhD research degree in any stream
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must undertake the master’s or doctoral degree by research at the university and you have to accomplish the eligibility requirements of the university.
- To take part in this program, candidates must have to maintain a standard OSHC policy approved by the Commonwealth Government Department of Health and Ageing, be commencing full-time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at UTS.
- Applicant must have to undertake study in a subject area identified by the University as one of its areas of research concentration.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The aspirants are required to take admission in the higher degree research at the university. After enrolling, you are recommended to compete for the online application process for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Students may be asked for the academic transcript from all post-secondary and current degree, statement of employment, research proposal current CV, statement of completion for previous degrees
- Admission Requirements: For applying to the higher degree research, claimants have to satisfy all the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants need to satisfy the English Language Requirements of the university.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the tuition fee of the students for 3 years.