Are you recently graduated from high school and interested in studying a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration program? The Frankfurt School General funding for International students is the right choice for you.
The award is open for all the international and German students and gives an opportunity to undertake an undergraduate degree in Business Administration at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
Great way to get a bachelor degree in Business Administration with a 15-50% reduction of the tuition fee in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1957, Frankfurt School is a private business school in Germany. It is a higher education institution and ranked among the best business schools in the world. As one of Europe’s leading business schools, it provides German excellence in management and finance education.
Why at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management? Frankfurt School represents a gateway between the business school’s academic activities and entry into the jobs market. They provide an opportunity to boost up your knowledge and become successful in the real world.
Application Deadline: For 2020 intake- Applications will open on September 1, 2019, until January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 15-50% reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and German
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the globe are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Eligibility Criteria: For being applicable for the grant, students have to apply for the bachelor of science coursework at the school for the academic year 2020-
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, firstly aspirants are needed to take affirmation in a bachelor of science coursework at the school. After becoming a Frankfurt school student, applicants will automatically be approved for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your secondary school diploma or two latest school transcript, copy of passport or ID card and letter of motivation (optional), CV, and additional documents as proof of relevant work experience, extracurricular activities, additional training/education and previous studies (including transcripts), if applicable.
- Admission Requirements: The school required good scores of either SAT, ACT or test AS for the admission
- Language Requirements: In order to obtain a degree, you have to satisfy the Language requirements of the school
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the 15-50% deduction and 2.000 € early bird discount in tuition fee.