The University of Tennessee is inviting applications for International Undergraduate merit awards. The award is 5,000 to 15,000 US dollars (USD) per year (2,500 USD to 7,500 USD per semester).
The University of Tennessee is a public sun- and land-grant university in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
User Review( votes)
If a student’s native language is not English, they must demonstrate English proficiency unless they are US citizen or a permanent resident.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: The award is 5,000 to 15,000 US dollars (USD) per year (2,500 USD to 7,500 USD per semester). It is renewable for:
- Freshmen for up to eight semesters or
- Transfer students for up to four semesters
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be degree-seeking international students on a temporary visa to study in the US.
- Students must not be eligible for: US federally funded financial aid or in-state (resident) tuition.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Students must be an international student who:
- Is completing high school in a foreign country or in the US OR
- Is entering UT directly from a foreign or US university OR
- Has completed (or is completing) an associate’s degree from an accredited US college
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: If a student’s native language is not English, they must demonstrate English proficiency unless they are US citizen or a permanent resident.
How to Apply: All eligible international undergraduates who are offered regular (non-conditional) admission are automatically considered.
Application Deadline: June 1