The Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) is organizing a Postdoctoral fellowships program. These fellowships are open for applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the fellowship is to encourage early-career scientists to broaden their research skills by moving into new areas of study while working in a new country. These fellowships are available to pursue the postdoctoral program.
A valuable opportunity for international candidates.
User Review( votes)
The Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) is a program, based in Strasbourg, France, that funds basic research in life sciences. The projects should be interdisciplinary in nature and should challenge existing paradigms by using novel approaches and techniques. Scientifically, they should address an important problem or a barrier to progress in the field.
University or Organization: The Human Frontier Science Program
Course Level: Ph.D. in a biological discipline
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Scientists from all countries
The program can be taken in for three years. Fellows may choose to stay for up to three years in the host country or use the last year of their fellowship to return to their home country or to move to another HFSPO member country.
Application Deadline: September 27, 2021
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Scientists from all countries may participate in the Research Grant and Fellowship programs. There are, however, some restrictions that affect applicants from non-member countries.
- The restrictions on participation are:
- The Principal Applicant of a research grant must be from one of the member countries* (see list below), but other team members may be from anywhere in the world as long as the teams fulfill the basic international requirements described in the guidelines.
- Young scientists from anywhere in the world may apply for a Fellowship to work in a laboratory in one of the supporting countries (see list below). A scientist from one of the member countries can apply to work anywhere in the world.
- Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the fellowships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must be PhD.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English.
Post-award support for fellowship recipients may differ (annual meetings with fellows, access to research infrastructure, opportunities to publish in society journals, advanced training possibilities, etc.).