The University of Tokyo is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the University of Tokyo program in Japan.
The purpose of the program is to encourage and support domestic students commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Tokyo.
A wonderful chance for candidates.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1877, the University of Tokyo is a public research university located in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan. It is the first imperial university, and one of Japan’s most prestigious universities.
Why at the University of Tokyo? The university aims to be a world-class platform for research and education, contributing to human knowledge in partnership with other leading global universities.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Tokyo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: JPY126,000 a month
- Number of Awards: Up to ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Japan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This scholarship is offered to students of exceptional merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program by downloading the application form and send it to PEAK Undergraduate Admission Office The University of Tokyo 3-8-1 Komaba Meguro-Ku, Tokyo, Japan at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach essay form, high school transcripts, official examination results, two evaluation forms, photo and evidence of achievements.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have one of the following :
- International Baccalaureate
- General Certificate of Education Advanced level
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have standardised scores of English language proficiency test.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover the admission fee, tuition, and living expenses (JPY126,000 a month).