Swansea University’s School of Management is pleased to offer a small number of Graduate Teaching Assistantship (GTA) Scholarships in the UK.
Swansea University is a world-class research institution in the UK. It provides an outstanding learning and teaching experience for students. Students will have the opportunity to gain a global perspective and acquire skills that last a lifetime.
Why at Swansea University’s School of Management? The SU Management School provides a supportive and friendly environment for the study that combines academic rigour with professional relevance.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: School of Management
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU and UK Citizens
- Awards can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to UK and EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD study in Business, Accounting and Finance, Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, candidates should hold a first-class or upper second class (2.1) honours undergraduate degree and Master’s degree with at least a merit appropriate to the School of Management, preferably with a substantial research skills element.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before starting the scholarship submitting process, students must take admission for PhD study at Swansea University. After that, applicants must provide the required documents to Mrs Sarah Warren at [email protected] and get this award opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit academic transcripts and certificates, CV, full research proposal, two references for the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are needed to be checking all the entry requirements to study PhD at Swansea University.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers must have a recent IELTS test with an overall score of at least 6.5. For more details, check here – English Language entry requirements.
- Swansea University’s School of Management is offering fully-funded PhD awards that cover the full cost of UK or EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285.
- Each GTA Scholarship worth a total of £19,692 per year and comprises a tax-free stipend of £15,285 and £4,407 PhD program fees.
- Receivers of a GTA Scholarship are mandatory to undertake teaching duties up to a maximum of six hours per week.