If you are an international student, you could be eligible for the Kipaji masters programmes for students from developing countries which are offered by the University of Twente. It is to help pay for the cost of your master’s education at the university.
Golden opportunity for international students who want to study at University of Twente.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1961, The University of Twente offers degrees in the fields of social sciences, exact sciences and is highly specialized in engineering. Its research institutes have a world-class reputation in many areas.
Why at the University of Twente? The university provides high-quality, project-based education in an international environment and a personal and informal atmosphere. The university provides students with the opportunity to contribute to their own training, development and learning experiences.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2020
University or Organization: University of Twente
Course Level: Masters Degree
Award: Up to € 12,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligible Countries: International Students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Masters Degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must:
- Applicants are from countries with upcoming economies, like in parts of South America, Africa, and Asia.
- Students from these countries could have the potential, but not the means to study at the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested to apply for the master’s scholarship, you need to take admission in the University. After taking admission, the applicants are automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
- Benefit: Applicants must be received up to € 12,000 at the university.