Do you want to start your academic journey in Austria? If your answer is yes, then apply for this Doctoral Fellowship programme offered by the University of Vienna. The grant is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational award aims to support international applicants who wish to pursue their doctoral studies in Social Sciences at Vienna Doctoral School of Social Sciences.
This support will cover tuition fee in order to assist students pursue doctoral degree at the university.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1365, the University of Vienna is the oldest public university in the German-speaking world in Central Europe. It provides a wide variety of undergraduate and graduates degree programs for excellent students.
Why study at the University of Vienna? While studying at this university, candidates will get good academic excellence and an exceptional teaching facility for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: July 12, 2020
- University: University of Vienna
- Department: Vienna Doctoral School of Social Sciences
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Awards: Tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master‡s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants are required to take part in a doctoral degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the application form and submit it via email to vds-sosci-at-univie.ac.at.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a letter of reference from their doctoral supervisor, a CV, degree certificates of previously completed university degree programmes, positive letter of reference, research proposal
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: Fluent spoken and written English and excellent communication skills.
Benefits: The University of Vienna will provide a tuition-fee to the successful candidates for their doctoral study in Austria.