If you want to get higher education in Denmark, then you can apply for International Postdoctoral Position in Astrochemistry funded by Aarhus University. The studentship is open for the session 2020/21.
The purpose of this funding programme is to assist highly motivated aspirants from all over the world who want to pursue postdoctoral degree at the university.
AU is consistently ranked as one of the world’s top universities. Hurry Up! Apply now to become part of this university’s postdoctoral position.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1928, Aarhus University is the second largest university and public universities in Denmark. It offers more than 1000 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and research programs across disciplines.
Why study at Aarhus University? While studying at AU, students will take benefit of research-intensive courses, all taught by active researchers. AU has been committed to preparing students to address society’s challenges and needs.
Application Deadline: July 13, 2020
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Astrochemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should have a PhD degree in physics or a similar field, with strong experience in experimental surface science, UHV techniques, catalysis/reactions on surfaces and atomic-scale characterization.
- The ideal candidate has good collaboration skills and is also able to work independently.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, degree certificate, description of previous relevant merits and a complete list of publications, a statement of future research plans and letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
The Aarhus University will provide a salary to the winning candidates. Salary depends on seniority as agreed between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Confederation of Professional Associations.