Get a scholarship to support your education! The University of Waikato is inviting applications for the Tess Embling Memorial Scholarship to students who are enrolling or enrolled in the first year of a Master’s degree.
The scholarship is available for New Zealand citizens to pursue a postgraduate degree program in the field of Science and Engineering at UW.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1964, the University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand. The university operates from two campuses, Hamilton, and Tauranga.
- Applications Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to study the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available in the field of Science and Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: The successful recipient will be awarded worth up to $1,500.
- Nationality: New Zealand
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Students of New Zealand are available to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolling or enrolled in the first year of a Master’s degree
- Be enrolled/enrolling in the Faculty of Science and Engineering either part- or full-time.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link https://my.waikato.ac.nz/sitsvision/wrd/siw_lgn
The students must upload the documents:
- One-page personal statement.
- A brief CV (of no more than two pages in length).
- Each candidate must also request the submission of two academic references