The University of Greenwich is offering international Awards for overseas students. the program gives the opportunity to study the undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
International students who will be placed on a full-time undergraduate degree program or postgraduate taught the program for the 19/20 academic year are eligible to apply.
User Review( votes)
The University of Greenwich is a public university in London, United Kingdom. It has three campuses in London and Kent, England. The university offers more than 1,200 postgraduate and degree programmes.
- Applications Deadline: 15 March 2019, 17 May 2019, 19 July 2019, 18 October 2019, and 15 November 2019.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study the undergraduate & postgraduate degree program
- Study Subject: The studentships are available in any subject offered by the university
- Award: The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £500 – £3,000 and a tuition fee reduction
The grant is awarded for the first academic year of study only. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To available for the opportunity , the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full-time undergraduate degree program or full-time postgraduate taught the program for the 19/20 academic year
- Applicants must be a fee assessed as overseas
- Candidates must be a registering on a degree program at the University of Greenwich for the first time and not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship of any kind
- For graduates of the University, they offer separate alumni scholarship
- The grant is awarded for the first academic year of study only
- Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study. Students on a work placement in academic year 2019/20 are not eligible to apply.
Note: you must be an international fee-paying student, and already hold an offer to study with the University of Greenwich for September 2019 or January 2020 to be eligible to apply for this Award.
Applicants can apply to any panel below but are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The panel will meet on:
- April 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a application is 15 March 2019)
- June 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a application is 17 May 2019)
- August 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a application is 19 July 2019)
- November 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a application is 18 October 2019)
- December 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a application is 15 November 2019)
How to Apply: The applicants must submit an online application at https://www.gre.ac.uk/international/international-scholarships-award
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 weeks of the panel meeting.