With the purpose of supporting its aim of helping students, the University of Westminster has started to accepted applications for Foundation Degree Scholarship. This program will be offered based on financial need and academic merit.
Nice opportunity for students to support undergraduate study with a £1,500 award in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Westminster is one of the oldest research-based institutions in London, England. It was open 1838 as the first polytechnic. It is home to 19,000 students who are from 169 countries, and come here to earn an education. In spite of being one of the oldest universities, it is reputable as well as the modern university.
Why study at the University of Westminster? The university provides students with various opportunities, tools, resources, and career support to enhance their knowledge. As the university has several partners such as large corporations, SMEs and charities, students can easily get here placements and chance to gain work experience.
Application Deadline: 16 July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Westminster
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £1,500 per academic year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: United Kingdom
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To determine whether you are right for this scholarship or not, check the given criteria:
- Must hold a September 2021course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree with an integrated foundation year at the University of Westminster.
- Must be from the UK or EU and come from a household income of less than £35,000 pa.
- The award will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to win this scholarship, then you will have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university by May 1, 2021. All candidates who have successfully applied for an application program can use an application form that must be returned to: Scholarship Team
Student Advice and Funding
University of Westminster
35 Marylebone Road
London NW1 5L S
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all the following:
- A copy of letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional and unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course
- A copy of your transcript
- A reference letter for your scholarship application from your tutor/college or a professional reference if you are not currently attending school
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to study in an undergraduate program at the university, you need to have a good honours degree from a recognized university or qualification or experience deemed to be equivalent.
- Language Requirement: English Language requirements vary among courses, but as a minimum, you will need the equivalent to an IELTS* score of at least 6.5 overall (and minimum 5.5 in each component).
Benefits: The University of Westminster will provide the award of £1,500. This amount will be offered to students throughout course.