Empower your practical skills in health-related programs by applying for the MSc-MPH Research Scholarship offered by the Sadtap Health Research Institute.
The purpose of The grant is to build health research capacity by providing technical support to registered masters students in Zimbabwe.
Nice chance for Zimbabwe students.
User Review( votes)
Why should you join this program? They prepare students for career and leadership in research. They also prepare students to take their education and understanding around the world and its strategic institutions.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Sadtap Health Research Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: tuition/research costs up to USD500.
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Zimbabwe students
- The award can be taken in Zimbabwe
- Eligible Countries: Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research in COVID 19, cervical cancer, breast cancer, diarrhoeal diseases, malaria, HIV/AIDS, malnutrition, evaluation of health interventions, mHealth, health systems and health policy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Masters students studying towards the health-related program in Zimbabwean Universities, preferably those completing their studies in 2020/21 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, applicants must submit the documents and send them to taperaresearch-at-gmail.com
- Supporting Documents: Must attach motivation letter with proposed/approved dissertation title, proof of registration from a recognized Zimbabwean university and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being enlisted in the program, students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate proficiency in the Zimbabwean language.
There are up to five awards available. Each successful scholar will receive the tuition/research costs up to USD500.