A goal is not always intended to be achieved and also serves as something to be aimed at. If you want to fulfill your educational goals, apply for Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships at the University of Winchester in the UK.
The purpose of this funding award is to encourage students who wish to enter a postgraduate taught program at the university. Students from Thailand and Vietnam are invited to apply for this opportunity.
Amazing opportunity for Thailand or Vietnam students to get study fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2005, the University of Winchester is a public research university and offers accommodation both on and off-campus, with private rented housing also available.
Why study at the University of Winchester? For both local and overseas students, it provides a good variety of courses and gives them an opportunity through their studies to change the world. Via the Student Association, the university maintains an agency that seeks to better incorporate foreign students into Winchester life.
Application Deadline: 30th June.
- University or Organization: University of Winchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: Up to £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Thailand or Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate taught program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have accepted an offer to the study program from the university.
- Nationals of Thailand or Vietnam only who are applying for a postgraduate taught programme.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, you must enroll in a master’s degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form and return to international-at-winchester.ac.uk. for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You might be asked to submit your previous academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of your current passport.
- Admission Requirements: Successful participants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: You must have proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then you have to show the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will provide up to £5,000 to the successful master’s students.