If you want to get higher education with affordable fees, then apply for the Research International Scholarships offered by the University of Sheffield in the UK.
The bursary aims to support talented students who want to enroll in the research degree programme for the academic session 2023/2024 at the University of Sheffield.
Nice opportunity to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Sheffield University is a globally recognized leading research university. It offers courses and programmes in different fields of studies that contribute to officially recognized university degrees, such as bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorates.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? At this University, candidates can develop their skills and build a working knowledge and pursue their interests and meet new people.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 25th January 2023
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Award: £17,668
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have, or expect to attain, a first or upper second class UK honors degree or equivalent.
- Must be UK, EU, and international applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, candidates are required to take admission in the research degree coursework at the University. Applications are evaluated on the basis of academic achievement and qualifications, experience, research background, a straightforward, well-articulated research proposal, the possible effect of the research, and a good fit with the expertise of the supervisor/department.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must meet the documents required at the University of Sheffield.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the University.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
The University of Sheffield will provide the following award:
Fees (UK or Overseas) and a full maintenance stipend at the UKRI rate (currently £17,668 for 2022/23)
- Fees (UK or Overseas) and a half or partial maintenance stipend
- Fees only (UK or Overseas)
- A contribution towards fees and/or maintenance stipend
- Access to Research Support funds for conference and other expenses