The University of Wollongong is now encouraging talented and passionate Kenyan students to participate in its new and exciting bursary open for the academic year 2020-21.
All candidates will get a 10% to 20% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible course. This is a very helpful scheme funded to help students gain high-quality higher education at the University of Wollongong.
A very helpful program that will cover the tuition cost of an eligible programme.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wollongong is a public research university that holds a good academic reputation worldwide. It operates five faculties. The university offers 44 degrees which are internationally accredited from over 10 industry sectors.
Why study at the University of Wollongong? The institution is ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world for the quality of its graduates. As a leading institution, it provides top-class teaching, student services, and internationally recognized courses.
Application Deadline: November 11, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Wollongong
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 10% to 20% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Kenya
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Kenya
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are expected to have the following credentials:
- Entrants must hold Kenyan citizenship
- Applicants must take part in any undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme commencing in 2021 and beyond at the University of Wollongong.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application is required. The bursary will automatically be awarded upon admitting into an eligible programme at the University of Wollongong.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates can submit the following as accompanying documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For an undergraduate programme, applicants need to have a high school diploma. They must have a bachelor’s degree to be able to apply for a master programme.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants can demonstrate their language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons, Cambridge, and OET.
This support will provide as award:
- 10% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible undergraduate course;
- 20% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible postgraduate course.