Mediterranean School of Business is very happy to offer a Diversity Scholarship to promising students with excellent academic records and an active curriculum. The funding programme will provide 30% of the tuition fees.
This support will support all deserving students to acquire education on the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Students from emerging countries are invited to apply.
A very helpful program that will cover the tuition fee of an eligible course.
User Review( votes)
Mediterranean School of Business is a well-reputed business school in Tunis, Tunisia. It is the first business school in French-speaking Tunisia. It was opened in 2002 by Dean Mahmoud. It is one of the 60 prestigious universities in Tunisia.
Why at the Mediterranean School of Business? The school offers top-class education at affordable prices to students from across the world. Its MBA programme is highly ranked and in demand. It organizes programs and activities in English.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Mediterranean School of Business
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: 30% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Applicants from emerging countries
- The award can be taken in Tunisia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from emerging countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor and Master degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants must be from any emerging countries and/or must be a handicap
- Candidates must be wishing to enrol in any bachelor or master programme at the Mediterranean School of Business.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates will have to register in any undergraduate or master programme at the university. After that, they will have to fill out an online application form for programmes .
- Supporting Documents: The documents must be submitted with the application:
- Application form
- Birth Certificate
- Two years of academic record
- Bac final grades (when available)
- A medical record in case of disability
- Admission Requirements: All applicants who wish to enrol in a bachelor programme must have a high school diploma. On the other hand, applicants of a master programme must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
The sponsorship will provide a 30% tuition fee to all applicants who fulfil all the requirements of the university.