Unlock your bright future with an International PhD Studentship at the University of Worcester. The funding position is open for the academic year 2020/21 in the UK.
The aim of this award provides financial help for outstanding international students who wish to pursue a PhD degree in English Literature and Environmental Humanities for 4 years.
Nice offer for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2005, the University of Worcester is a public research university that offers highly relevant, professional courses with outstanding inspiring teaching.
Why at the University of Worcester? UW helps students of all backgrounds and abilities to achieve their rich potential. Here candidates will gain opportunities to access work placements to earn as they learn in jobs relevant to their studies.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2020
- University: University of Worcester
- Department: School of Humanities
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in English Literature and Environmental Humanities
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should possess a First or Upper Second (2:1) Honours Degree in a relevant critical discipline, such as English Literature or Cultural Studies; graduates of Joint and Combined Honours degree programmes are welcome to apply.
- A Master’s degree (either taught or research-based) is also required applicants who are currently enrolled on a Master’s programme should have completed it by the time of enrolment onto the PhD studentship. Applicants are expected to have excellent communication skills and reasonable computer literacy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in a PhD degree at the University of Worcester. After being enrolled, you can download an application form and submit it to Prof. Michael Bradshaw by email at m.bradshaw-at-worc.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload all the given documents such as your CV, and PhD research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: IELTS score of 7 (with at least a 7 in writing) or equivalent from applicants whose first language is not English.
The winners will receive all the following benefits:
- A tax-free bursary of £15,009 for 3 years
- A fee-waiver for 4 years
- A budget to support your project costs for the first 3 years of the project
- A laptop
- Use of the Research Student Study Space in Research School