Take the next step in your career by joining a Biomedicine International Articulation Scholarship funded by the Monash University in Australia. The program is awarded to worldwide students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational program supports highly motivated students who want to pursue a Bachelor of Biomedical Science degree program.
Beneficial offer for international students to study in the Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. It has ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance, in the QS World University Rankings.
Why study at Monash University? The university provides an enriching and supportive environment for international students. Here, candidates can get benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Up to $9000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in the subject area of Biomedical Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- An International student who completed the Diploma of Biomedicine, Biotechnology, or equivalent at the following Polytechnics in Singapore: Ngee Ann, Republic, Singapore, and Temasek.
- Obtained a GPA of 3+.
- Maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in the Bachelor of Biomedical Science degree program at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Monash University will provide $3000 per annum (48 credit points of study) for the minimum of credit points required to complete the degree, to a maximum of three years.