The Zurich Graduate School of Economics at the University of Zurich is offering up to 3 PhD Positionsto outstanding university graduates.
Scholarships are open to graduates from around the world. They are awarded to candidates on the grounds of outstanding academic merit, and continuing support will be subject to the satisfactory completion of course work.
A nice opportunity for PhD studies in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of Zurich? UZH’s continuing education programs offer excellent learning opportunities. The academic excellence of the University brings benefits to both the public and the private sectors not only in the Canton of Zurich but throughout Switzerland.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
University or Organization: University of Zurich
Course Level: PhD
Award: Apprx. CHF 42’500 p.a. plus tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Switzerland
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any PhD subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- The studentships are open to graduates from around the world, they are awarded to candidates on the grounds of outstanding academic merit, and continuing support will be subject to the satisfactory completion of course work.
- Admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics is a pre-condition for being considered for a UBS Center Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For making studies interesting, Applicants need to apply for admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics where they indicate that they are applying for a UBS Center Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to provide information on your educational background; diplomas and certificates, Information on your place of residence at the time your upper secondary school-leaving certificate or university entry qualification was issued, Your AHV number if available (compulsory for applicants with a Swiss educational background).
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefits: The UBS Center The studentships are fully-funded positions, covering living expenses and all fees.