The University of Queensland is offering the Singapore Global Leaders funding for Singaporean students to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in Australia. The grant is awarded for studying a program within the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law.
The Singapore Global Leaders award is an exciting opportunity for Singaporean students to learn from UQ experts within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law and to build your employability through access to career mentoring, and opportunities to engage with industry.
Excellent opportunity for Citizens of Singapore to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
As one of Australia’s premier learning and research institutions, the University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment.
- Application Deadline: November 30 for a semester 1 and April 30 for semester 2.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree program
- Award: Up to $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Numbers are not given.
- Nationality: Citizens of Singapore
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Singapore can apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
- Citizens of Singapore, who normally reside in Singapore and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another funding for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You are required to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you have to fill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, you must have already received a letter of offer from UQ and provide us with:
- Personal/motivational statement- this statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ
- Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrates your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer. The academic reference letter should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test.
Benefits: The university will provide the award amount up to $20,000 for students.