The University of Queensland is offering funding for Singaporean students to pursue undergraduate degree programme. award is awarded for studying a program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
The Singapore Global Leaders award is an exciting opportunity for Singaporean students to learn from UQ experts within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law and to build your employability through access to career mentoring, and opportunities to engage with industry.
User Review( votes)
As one of Australia’s premier learning and research institutions, the University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
Applicants must have at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test.
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme at the University of Queensland.
- Study Subject: award is awarded for studying a program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
- Award: The Singapore Global Leaders Scholarship provides:
- A one-off $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
- Professional experience to support career development, which may include career mentoring and industry engagement.
- Number of Awards: Numbers are not given.
- Nationality: Singapore
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Singapore can apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements:
- Citizens of Singapore who normally reside in Singapore
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program and who are commencing students at UQ (please note that this opportunity is not offered to students currently studying or residing in Australia)
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must have completed, or completing, the GCE Advanced Level qualification or the International Baccalaureate. Students who have completed, or are completing, their diploma from one of the listed Polytechnic institutions are also encouraged to apply: Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic or Republic Polytechnic.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test.
The mode of applying is post or electronically.
How to Apply:
- Lodge an official UQ application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the closing date)
- When applicants have received their offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International application Form and submit