The University of St Andrews Global Fellowship Scheme is now available on offer open to researchers based outside the UK.
The University of St Andrews Global Fellowship Scheme is aimed at emerging and established scholars who are making a considerable impact on their respective field of study, and who have, or are developing, a distinguished research record.
The University of St Andrews is one of the UK’s top universities and is one of Europe’s most research intensive seats of learning.
- Applications Deadline: Open for applications
- Course Level: Fellowships are open to researchers.
- Study Subject: The Fellowship scheme will support and enhance high-quality research collaborations with academics from around the world, and to promote areas of world-leading research, particularly in areas that engage with some of the biggest societal questions facing the world today.
- Scholarship Award: Expenses for Global Fellows will be covered by the Fellowship for the duration of a visit of between one week and one month.
- Nationality: Global Fellowships are open to researchers based outside the UK.
- Number of Scholarships: There are up to 20 Global Fellowships available per year.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Global Fellowships are open to researchers based outside the UK.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Global Fellowships are open to researchers based outside the UK who can demonstrate a strong commitment to quality research and collaboration.
Eligible candidates include researchers active within the humanities, medicine, social sciences or sciences. Candidates may be talented early career academics or established researchers with a considerable track record of achievement. These awards may be combined with other schemes to allow for an extended visit.
Suitable candidates are researchers, who have, or are developing, a distinguished publication record in any discipline.
English Language Requirements: All students entering the University must provide evidence that they can use English well enough to study effectively at St Andrews.
How to Apply: You should send the following documents to globalfellows-at-st-andrews.ac.uk:
- Short CV
- Cover letter outlining the principal benefits of your visit to both yourself and the School and University. The cover letter should also indicate the proposed duration of your visit.