The University of St Andrews is providing the Global Fellowship Scheme to the researchers who are originating from any nationality with the exception of from the UK.
Global fellowship scheme is aimed at rising and built up researchers who are having an extensive effect on their individual field of study, and who have or are building up a recognized research record.
Exceptional chance to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
St Andrews is an exceptional and enamoring place, and the university is a key piece of its charm. Seven centuries of history connect the students with the town, prompting the antiquated but then present day establishment obvious today. It is one of Europe’s most research-intensive seats of learning.
Why at the University of St Andrews? St Andrews is one of a kind place to study and live. Not exclusively does the university have a world-class image; it additionally offers a different scope of social exercises, including more than 140 student’s social orders and 50 sports clubs.
- University or Organization: The University of St Andrews
- Department: Humanities, Medicine, Social Sciences or Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Travelling expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20 fellowships
- Nationality: Non-UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 5pm on Friday 14 February 2020.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Worldwide researchers except the UK are welcomed for this global fellowship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This fellowship will consider those fellows who are indulged in their research within the humanities, medicine, social sciences or sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: This fellowship will be given to those applicants will have achieved a Ph.D. degree as well as who have, or are developing, a distinguished publication record in any discipline.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students are requested to fill their application form via the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this application , applicants have to submit a short CV as well as a cover
- Admission Requirements: For being qualified for this fellowship the applicant must have a master’s
- Language Requirement: Candidates must give proof of their capacity to talk as well as write English successfully.
- Deadline: Global Fellowships always remain open for the researcher those are from outside the UK.
This fellowship will cover the costs for global fellows will be secured by the fellowship for the span of a visit between multi-week and one month.