The KTH India Scholarship Foundation Recipients of the KTH India is inviting applicants for two Scholarships available to study Master degree programme. The sponsorship will have their tuition fee waived for the total length of the programme.
The educational fund is designed for outstanding Indian students who wish to pursue the two-year Master program at the institute for the academic year 2020/21.
Great opportunity for Indian candidates.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1827, KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We are Sweden’s largest technical research and learning institution and home to students, researchers and faculty from around the world dedicated to advancing knowledge.
Applications Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Organization: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Master degree programme
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Nationality: Indian citizens
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this application .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicant who has completed your undergraduate programme in India. Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, only applicants who fulfil the master’s admission requirements of the programme applied are eligible for a scholarship. There is no separate application required.
- Supporting Documents: Certificates and diplomas from previous university studies, transcript of completed courses and grades included in your degree, Proof of English proficiency a copy of your passport including personal data and photographs, CV and two letters of recommendation must be submitted with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in the master’s programme, applicants must have a bachelor degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The bursary covers the tuition fee for the first and the second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory. It also includes a monthly allowance during the academic year (10 months) and is initially granted for one academic year and can be extended provided that the study results are satisfactory.