The KTH India Scholarship Foundation Recipients of the KTH India is inviting applications for two Scholarships available to study Master degree programme. support will have their tuition fee waived for the total length of the programme.
Since its founding in 1827, KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We are Sweden’s largest technical research and learning institution and home to students, researchers and faculty from around the world dedicated to advancing knowledge.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship also includes a monthly allowance during the academic year (10 months) and is initially granted for one academic year and can be extended provided that the study results are satisfactory.
- Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this application .
- Number of Scholarships: Two opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
To be eligible you must be a tuition-fee paying student and have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as your first priority. You must also be an Indian citizen who has completed your undergraduate programme in India. Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply. The grant is not available for applicants to joint master’s programmes.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The application for the KTH India Scholarship 2019 is now open!