The University of Strathclyde is offering Computer and Information Sciences Jubilee Scholarship for the academic year 2016/2017. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarships are available for pursuing Postgraduate Taught program. These are awarded in the field of computer and information sciences.
Wonderful opportunity to get Postgraduate Taught studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The university main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
Why at The University of Strathclyde? It is committed to providing high-quality education and experience to all students, regardless of their background. Inspiring them to develop to their full potential, producing outstanding professional and enterprising people for industry, business, and the professions.
University or Organization: The University of Strathclyde
Course Level: Postgraduate Taught program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Closed
Applications for scholarships are open to students who meet the following criteria:
- The student must be paying full international fees
- The student must be self-funded i.e. not sponsored by Government, employer or educational institution
- Student cannot be in receipt of this scholarship and another University of Strathclyde scholarship
- The student must have accepted a conditional offer for a full-time Postgraduate Masters in the Department of Computer and Information Sciences by 20th May 2016
- The student must be able to demonstrate academic excellence based on their previous study
- The student must provide evidence of a desire to study at the University of Strathclyde
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should download and complete the Computer and Information Sciences Jubilee Scholarship Application Form and email the completed form to cis-pgtadmissions-at-strath.ac.uk.
- Supporting Document: Applicants must submit the required details of family income and supporting documents. Applications without supporting documents will not proceed. No further reminder will be sent.
- Personal Supporting Statement
- Degree Transcript and Qualifications
- 2 Academic References
- Wage slip/verified salary information for the month preceding the application date.
- Last 3 months Utility bills for electricity and gas.
- Admission Requirement: the student must have accepted a conditional offer for a full-time Postgraduate Masters in the Department of Computer and Information Sciences by 20 May 2016.
- Language requirements: University accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. Applicants require IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5).