The University of Sussex is pleased to offer the MBA scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year. UK/EU and international applicants can apply for these scholarships.
This scholarship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated international scholars at the University of Sussex.
The University of Sussex is a leading higher education and research institution near Brighton, in the south of England. Sussex was the first of the new wave of UK universities founded in the 1960s. Its goal is to deliver teaching and learning programs that are informed by current research, are attractive to students from all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and deliver skills for life.
Nice opportunity for UK/EU and international applicants to get MBA program.
User Review( vote)
Why study at the University of Sussex? At this university, students will have numerous opportunities to study abroad as well as participate in a variety of activities and courses. In whatever topic of study, the university provides applicants with both practical and theoretical knowledge.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Course Level: MBA program
- Awards: Up to £5,000
- Scholarship Mode: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: UK/EU and international applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international applicants can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
• hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA
• have senior management experience and/or good degree results
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start (full-time or part-time) or via this link for January or April part-time start. You can only apply for the MBA scholarships once you have been accepted onto the course.
- Admission Requirments: Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA program and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship to mba-at-sussex.ac.uk once they have been offered a place on the MBA program. Scholarships will then be determined based on your initial MBA application and the interview.
- Language Requirements: English is required for postgraduate study at Sussex, depending on your chosen course. In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.