The University Technology Sumbawa has brought the Global Ambassador Scholarship to encourage and empower meritorious students to turn their dreams into reality.
This funding programme has exciting benefits for students. To qualify for this opportunity, you must be an international student, and hold an offer to study in any bachelor or master programme at University Technology Sumbawa.
The award includes exciting benefits that will enhance the university learning experience.
User Review( vote)
The University Technology Sumbawa was the first engineering college on the island of Sumbawa. It was founded to provide all students access to top-class education and opportunities. It is based in a beautiful location in Sumbawa, Indonesia.
Why study at the University Technology Sumbawa? With a comfortable environment and modern facilities, University Technology Sumbawa has become the first choice of students who come to Indonesia to study. It holds an impressive reputation at the national and international levels. It produces highly employable graduates.
Application Deadline: August 18, 2020
- University or Organization: University Technology Sumbawa
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should be non-Indonesian citizens
- Aspirants should have a high willingness to learn and have interests, talents, and study programs to be chosen
- Candidates should demonstrate academic achievements (academic reports), non-academic (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
- Entrants must have a good command of English
- Entrants must have completed high school (for the undergraduate program) and a 4-year undergraduate program (for the Master’s program).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be able to apply for this application , first, applicants must take part in any undergraduate or graduate course at the university. Once they have been admitted into the programme, they can send their application for this application .
- Supporting Documents: All entrants are required to email the given documents at [email protected]:
- Application Form;
- Motivation letter;
- A copy bank account statement ;
- Personal statement, stating that the applicant will not engage in a job, not involve in any political activities and will obey the Indonesian laws and regulations;
- An English translated copy of degree certificate;
- An English translated copy of academic transcript;
- Passport size photographs in white background, the file should not be more than 200 kb;
- A scan of passport cover and biodata page (minimum validity of 18 months for 6 or 12 months visa application; and a minimum of 30 months validity for 24 months visa application);
- Health certificate;
- Certificate of English Proficiency;
- Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are expected to have completed high school for the undergraduate program, and a 4-year undergraduate program for the master’s program.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
The sponsorship will cover followings:
- Round trip airfare
- The undergraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of four years
- The postgraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of two years
- Housing (shared room)
- Monthly stipend