The University of Waikato is now accepting applications for International Excellence Scholarships. These opportunities are open to the students who are enrolling for the first time into undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the University of Waikato.
With the value of NZD $ 10,000, the support will be awarded to successful applicants of any country who demonstrate excellent academic achievement, and the ability to become a global ambassador for the university.
User Review( votes)
The University of Waikato, informally Waikato University, is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand, with a satellite campus located in Tauranga. It is a consistent climber in the most prestigious international rankings.
Why at Waikato- This University is committed to providing world-class education and research portfolio, providing a complete and dynamic university experience, specialized in character, and strong international links for advance knowledge.
- Application Deadline: 15 May 2019 or 15 September 2019
- University or Organization: The University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The grant is open to pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Award: NZD $ 10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: North America: USA, Canada Latin America: Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Chile Europe: Germany, UK, France, Norway East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan-South Asia: India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan South East Asia: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam Middle East: Jordan, Iran Africa: Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mauritius
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from North America: USA, Canada Latin America: Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Chile Europe: Germany, UK, France, Norway East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan-South Asia: India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan South East Asia: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam Middle East: Jordan, Iran Africa: Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mauritius are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.waikato.ac.nz/scholarships/application-forms/university-of-waikato-international-excellence-scholarship
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents: their Conditional or Formal Offer of Place from the University of Waikato; and b) a personal statement that sets out the following (on the template provided): What are your career goals/aspirations?, How will an international education experience help you to achieve these goals?, What additional qualities/skills do you have that make you an ideal candidate for this application and an ambassador for the University of Waikato?
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this application , the applicants must be applying to enroll for the first time in either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree1at the University of Waikato
- Language Requirement: English
The support will have a value up to NZD$10,000 and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition fees for their chosen programme/s of study once their enrolment is completed