The University of Warwick is actively recruiting high caliber and potential applicants for its Education Studies Department Winston scholarship. The Postgraduate Taught scholarship is worth £10,000 will be applied to cover the tuition fee of eligible students.
This scheme will be award to all those applicants who are undertaking a master’s program in drama and theatre education for October 2021 entry at the University of Warwick. There is no geographical restriction, so both home and overseas students can apply.
A valuable offer to receive financial assistance for master study in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick is an initiative that was taken to expand higher education by the UK government. The door of the university was officially opened in 1965. After a few years of its establishment, this university has made its place among the top academic institutions in the world.
Why study at the University of Warwick? The university maintains three campuses named Gibbet Hill campus, Westwood campus, and University of Warwick Science Park. It has always been committed to offering a robust academic challenge through top-notch teaching and research excellence.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University Warwick
- Department: Education Studies Department
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Awards: £10,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both home and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all applicants. There is no geographical restriction.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA in Drama and Theatre Education
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be selected for this scholarship, then make sure, you meet all the requirements:
- Applicants must be taking admission in an MA in Education Studies starting October 2021
- Applicants must be from home or overseas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational opportunity, then you are advised to take admission first in MA in drama and theatre education at this university by 1st June 2021. After being registered for this program, you will get access to an online application form of the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit the case for support of no more than 700 words addressing the following:
- Sustained academic and/or professional excellence
- Your previous experience and why this has led you to undertake a postgraduate degree with this specialism
- What more comprehensive benefit you might perceive from having a postgraduate qualification in this area
- Your contribution to the Department and the wider university
- Admission Requirements: All entrants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a required field.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another. However, you can provide the certificate of IELTS to prove your proficiency in English.
Benefits: The scholarship will contribute £10,000 toward tuition fees for both home and overseas students.