The University of Westminster would like to announce scholarship named as University of Westminster Full international awards.
To qualify, you must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
Great offer for international students to win an award for undergraduate study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1838, the University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Westminster was organised into seven schools.
Why at the University of Westminster? Throughout your studies university provides you access to a variety of opportunities, tools, and resources, as well as dedicated career support, to enhance your employability.
- University or Organization: University of Westminster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The studentships are available at undergraduate degree level
- Award: Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International student from a developing country
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: May 29, 2020 (Applications will open in early February 2020)
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity . For our scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in all subjects offered by the University of Westminster.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer of a full-time undergraduate degree at the University. Selection will be based on academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
How to Apply
- To apply: Applicants need to download the application form by the given link: https://www.westminster.ac.uk/sites/default/public-files/general-documents/Westminster-Undergraduate-Full-Scholarship-Application-Form-2020.docx
The completed application can also be dropped off in person at their office at- Scholarships Office University of Westminster, Cavendish House, 101 New Cavendish Street, London, W1W 6XH
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter is written specifically in support of your application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
- Note: certified translations of any supporting documents written in languages other than English must be provided. Please do not send your own personal copies or originals of documents as we are unable to return these to you.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the opportunity , you must first apply for a course at Westminster University and have to make an offer. Applicants must check all the required criteria here.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
The winning candidate of the support will receive a full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.