The University of Wollongong offers PhD Scholarship in software testing and machine learning. The scholarship provides a tax-free living stipend of more than AU$26,000 per annum plus tuition fee waiver, for a minimum of three years.
The aim of The grant is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic stroke research.
The University of Wollongong is a leading Australian university with an international reputation for academic excellence.
- Application Deadline: February 2018
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in software testing and machine learning.
- Award: The scholarship provides a tax-free living stipend of more than AU$26,000 per annum plus tuition fee waiver, for a minimum of three years.
- Nationality:International and Australian
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: English language requirements are IELTS 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each band or TOEFL 88, with a minimum of 18 in each band. For PhD (Integrated) in some disciplines the requirement is IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 for each band) or TOEFL 79 (with a minimum of 16 in each band).
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply:
- The candidate must have strong programming capability and have experience in software testing and machine learning. Candidates should send their CV and transcripts to Associate Professor George Zhou at zhiquan-at-uow.edu.au.