The University of Wollongong offers PhD Scholarship in software testing and machine learning. The scholarship provides a tax-free living stipend of more than AU$26,000 per annum plus tuition fee waiver, for a minimum of three years.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic stroke research.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wollongong is a leading Australian university with an international reputation for academic excellence.
- Application Deadline: February 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in software testing and machine learning.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides a tax-free living stipend of more than AU$26,000 per annum plus tuition fee waiver, for a minimum of three years.
- Nationality:International and Australian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: English language requirements are IELTS 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each band or TOEFL 88, with a minimum of 18 in each band. For PhD (Integrated) in some disciplines the requirement is IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 for each band) or TOEFL 79 (with a minimum of 16 in each band).
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply:
- The candidate must have strong programming capability and have experience in software testing and machine learning. Candidates should send their CV and transcripts to Associate Professor George Zhou at zhiquan-at-uow.edu.au.