The School of Construction Management and Engineering is delighted to announce the MSc scholarships at the University of Reading. All opportunities are mainly provided on the basis of previous academic achievement.
These opportunities are open for UK/EU and International students to pursue a master degree program. The goal of this program teaches you the skills and knowledge you need to further develop your career.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of Reading? At this university students can get various opportunities, from studying abroad to learning languages to undertaking work placements.
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: School of Construction Management and Engineering
- Course Level: MSc Program
- Award: Total £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: award is available to international and UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in: the UK
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International and UK/EU candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available in the following subjects: Construction Cost Management, Construction Management, Design and Management of Sustainable Built Environments, Construction in Emerging Economies, Information Management for Design, Construction and Operation, Project Management and Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for those applicants who hold an offer of admission to one of the master’s courses in 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are going to apply for this application , you must take admission at the University of Reading in the master courses. Check the given courses: MSc Construction Cost Management, MSc Construction Management, MSc Design and Management of Sustainable Built Environments, MSc Construction Management & International Development, MSc Information Management for Design, Construction and Operation, MSc Project Management, MSc Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability to enrolled in the programs. After taking admission, you will eligible to submit an online application form for the opportunity at [email protected] applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: To be applying for the opportunity , applicants need to submit required documents certified copies of the degree certificate or higher education, Curriculum Vitae, Research outline, certificates (and English transcript if applicable), results of any English Language Test (if applicable), Two completed Henley Business School reference forms, Research Master’s dissertation written in English for those applying for the DBA.
- Admission Requirements: To study a postgraduate degree program at the university, the candidate must have a good undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK). More detailed information about the requirements of the language will be provided if you get a place to study at the university and become a part of your needs for admission to the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command on the English language with IELTS: 6.5, TOEFL: 570, CPE: C and TEEP: 6.5
- Benefit: The successful international students will receive award amount £3,000 and UK/EU students £2,000. these endowments program will allow students to really utilize the university resources from day one.